How Long?

I feel like I'm such a failure. I struggle through each day, knowing how many people I let down on a constant basis. I cry so often that I wonder how many tears I have left in me. I hurt inside. I want to be a better, with more money. In the end, that's all that matters. That's the only way to measure a person's true worth in life. And looking at my bank account, I am truly worthless.

I am so sick of feeling this way. I want to be more. Even if it means that I need to work my life away, more money is the only way that I will ever be worthy of anyone's love. I just don't know what to do. I can't help but wonder how many people would be better off if I were gone. How many lives do I need to ruin.

There are certain things that I have officially given up on. I won't go into them here, because it really doesn't matter. I think that some things that were said were never true. I know that's cryptic, but I just will not say more.

I'm not worthy of better. I don't deserve love. I am a failure. I always have been, and I always will be. The question here is, how long can I keep on pretending that my heart isn't breaking? How long can I pretend that my soul is not dying? How long can I pretend that I'm strong enough to keep going?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feeling Lazy

One Foot Down

Today Is A Good Day